Week 34 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 34: Sept 29 - Oct 05
- Monstera Leaf: living tropical
- Flowers: dark pink curcumin flowers (still fresh although one week old)
- Book: "Demain j'arrête" - Gilles Legardinier. Once again I have no clue why a cat in on the cover, but I love the book. The last book I read from this author made me cry, this one makes me laugh.
- Black Board: I made it to Guru!!! (in the Guru shot photography game).
- White belt: my girls had their first ever Judo class this week.
- Mask: still mandatory
© 2020 MermozinePhotography