2021 - Week 20
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
- Eucalyptus branches: loving the smell of Australia
- Flowers: frangipani picked up by one of my girls this morning on the way to school
- Black board: we are back in covid-restrictions... the names varies, but the reality of it is still pretty much the same (work from home, stay inside as much as possible, homeschooling starting again later this week, ...)
- Earrings: a gift from my best friend a few years back, because she lost her dad this week, and I'm thinking about her and wish I could be there with her
- Book: "Une fois dans ma vie", author: Gilles Legardinier
© 2021 MermozinePhotography