Week 5 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
I will still have longer blog posts whenever I can, but also this mini weekly one picture posts :-).
So here it is!
Week 5: Mar 09 - Mar 15
- Eucalyptus branch: still smelling strong!!
- mask / french passport / picture of Italy: because how not to think about all the people affected by the corona virus all around the world but right now particularly in Italy, and how not to worry about my family in France (I usually feel bad to be 14h flight away from them - not even talking about the train to and from the airport - but now there is almost no planes available and there would be 14 days quarantine both ways, so I feel so so so far away, when I wish I could just take my car, and buy groceries for them and keep them safe ...)
- swimming goggles: mine this time - I practise my social distancing at the pool doing laps, and it also helps me keep some sanity
- nectarines: to fill up my kids with healthy food
- Anthurium flower from my balcony
© 2020 MermozinePhotography