Week 9 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 9: Apr 06 - Apr 12
- Palm tree branch: living tropical
- Orchids: same as last week (probably the last week, but still they lasted about a month!!)
- Ester eggs, chocolate eggs and big chunk of dark chocolate: Happy Easter!!
- Drawing: my little 5 year old girl made me this drawing this week, and I love love it!
You can see the big green mean (but smiling) monster virus on the right, but our home is protected by a rainbow of love... I feel like this time puts a lots of pressure on us as parents: trying to keep the kids mostly out of all the stress, keeping some sort of normalcy in their lives, and pressure to keep up with their school works, ..., so this little picture meant the world to me :-).
- Fancy pink and shiny crayon box: homeschooling girls ;-).
- mask: Singapore gave everyone reusable masks this week. Feeling thankful for living here. (#sgunited)
© 2020 MermozinePhotography