2021 - Week 6
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
- Palm tree Leaf: living tropical
- Chess pieces: my new set of chess pieces. Yes I'm a total beginner but my hubby is a serious player and the whole family is now playing! And of course I needed a red set ;-).
- Book: "La demi-pensionnaire" by Didier van Cauwelaert. My second book from this author and I really enjoy his style. Even though the subject treated is pretty serious (physical handicap for one character and dementia for another one), this book still made me smile.
- Black board: Chandeleur or "Crêpes Day" is a French celebration on February 2nd. Its origins are religious but now it's mostly The day in France when everyone eats "crêpes". So yes, of course I do it too!
- Lemons: well, for me the best way to eat crêpes is with sugar and lemon juice... yummy!!!
- Mask: yes still mandatory,
© 2021 MermozinePhotography