Week 35 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 35: Oct 06 - Oct 12
- Monstera Leaf: living tropical
- Flowers: dark pink curcumin flower (still fresh although two weeks old)
- Black Board: me Saturday night after a full day of shooting under the sun. Not my first bout of heat exhaustion, but the worst so far. It was a cloudy day so I did not pay enough attention to the heat and did not drink enough... anyway for a while I will need to cut down on my photowalks (or at least make them shorter). :-(
- Camera Memory Cards: for a lot of family sessions shot this week!
- Drawing: my awesome big girls decided that one Mother's day a year was not quite enough and made a second one just for me.... feeling the love!!!
- Mask: still mandatory
© 2020 MermozinePhotography