Week 31 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 31: Sept 08 - Sep 14
- Palm Leaves: living tropical
- Flowers: Frangipani (pick up on the floor on the way back from school)
- Book: "La Délicatesse du Homard" de Laure Manel. The perfect book for the rainy week-end we just had.
- Black Board: my little 2 year old decided this week that sleeping at night was highly overrated (for him and for me!!)... so it was a very sleep deprived week and I survived mostly on coffee...
- Mask: still mandatory (the cute new one the hospital gave to my little princess)
© 2020 MermozinePhotography