Week 13 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 13: May 04 - May 11
- Palm tree branch: living tropical (yes, I know It's getting old... looking forward to the plant shops to re-open!!)
- Mini-red roses:, from my balcony
- Mother's Day Card: made by my big girl. All my kids made my mother's Day yesterday just magical.
- Black board: I resumed my home school duties this week (it seems that I'm at the same time a kindergarten, 2nd grade and 4th grade teacher - they're in bilingual classes so I have to teach both in french and english - and no I'm not even trying the Mandarin, they're on their own for that!!)
- mask: made in Singapore and now mandatory to go out.
© 2020 MermozinePhotography