Week 12 of my new series: My Lay Flat Mondays!!
The purpose: describe my past week in just one picture, boots my creativity vibes at the same time, and stop going through life one week at the time without even noticing it.
So here it is!
Week 12: Apr 27 - May 03
- Palm tree branch: living tropical
- Red Leaves: from my "Chinese Evergreen" (Aglaonema) plant, from my balcony
- Seeds: doing new plantations with the girls
- Insta Pictures: passion fruits and passion fruit fondant cake (yummy!!!)
- Medication: because I've been feeling quite under the weather this week
- Blue Nail polish: the girls opened a "feel good" salon at home, with nail services, hair brushing and massages!!! I love that game :-).
- Scissors and baby hair: because their little brother went to their beauty salon, and I said they could "take care" of his hair - meaning brush it, but it appears that you always have to be super specific with kids!!! (the result is quite good)
- mask: made in Singapore and now mandatory to go out.
© 2020 MermozinePhotography